What does wedding hosting at WPBF include?
- Full access in the barn (main level, balcony, basement level) and the grounds surrounding the barn
- Tables and chairs to seat 250 people
- 2 portable restrooms (1 handicap accessible) and 1 portable hand wash station
- Nearby fire pit (as long as there are no burn restrictions)
- We have some decorations available (twinkle lights, draped tulle fabric, a few wood table covers, burlap and lace runners, birch wood stands)
- A few yard games like bean bag toss, lawn dominoes and an over-sized matching card game
What is the set-up like?
- There is flexibility. Some couples rent an outdoor tent for larger receptions, then use the barn for the dance and cocktail hour. Smaller weddings have used the main level of the barn for the ceremony. Many have an outdoor ceremony overlooking the valley and set up the reception and dance in the main level of the barn.
- A lot of couples use the lower level for photo booths, gift table, guest book signing, and other fun things. Schedule a tour so you can think through your options!
Contact us today!
What is the maximum guest capacity?
The barn comfortably fits 200, but there have been weddings with more – it just gets a little cozier.
When can we start set up and how long do we have for tear-down?
We will only book 1 wedding per weekend so you have more flexibility.
It’s common to set up on Friday, have the wedding events on Saturday, and return Sunday for tear-down and clean-up, but it’s up to you!
Is alcohol allowed?
Beer, wine, hard ciders, and champagne are allowed.
What’s parking like?
We have a lot and fields for parking. There are closer spots for handicap or elderly access.
What does it cost?
$3000. $500 deposit will reserve your date and the remaining $2500 is due 2 weeks prior to the event.