We are teaming up with three other local farms to provide a new event – A Day in the Country. Tour as many of the participating locations below as you like!
White Pine Berry Farm: 9am – 6pm
- Wagon Rides, Corn Maze, Pumpkin and Raspberry Picking, Sweet Corn
- Lunch will be available from 11:30-1:00, but ADVANCE TICKETS ARE REQUIRED – Click here to purchase
- Adult Lunch: Grilled chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, Italian pasta salad, cut fresh fruit, buttered roll, coffee and punch ($20)
- Children’s Lunch: Hot dog, chips, chocolate milk, water or pop ($5)
Wolf Honey Farm: 9am – 4pm
- See how honey is removed and bottled, learn about bees and honey
- See other products made Read More
Mark your calendars so you don’t miss any of our family-friendly events this year!
River Falls Farmers Market: Saturdays, 8am – 12pm *June through October
Strawberry Shortcake Social: Saturday, 6/30, 11am – 2pm
Eat Local Co-op Farm Tour: Saturday, 7/14, 10am – 4pm
Day in the Country: Saturday 9/15, 9am – 6pm *Brand new event, more information to come!*
Fall Family Day: Saturday, 9/22, 10am – 3pm
See you soon!
What a wonderful year 2017 was. We have enjoyed having so many of you come out to pick fresh berries and get other produce, too. We were blessed with some good weather and had nice crops of all the berries. The strawberries and raspberries did very good, but this was the first year we had a significant crop of blueberries. They are slow growing, but are looking good. Currants are also growing in popularity and we will be planting more of them next year. We will have a new variety of strawberries for you to try called Malwina – it is a later variety. I really liked the flavor Read More
With all the hype around strawberries in June, we have to pause and remember what a treat edible pea pods are!
When I was young, we only grew peas that we had to shell. And in my early-20s, I first experienced edible pea pods eating stir-fry at a Chinese restaurant. I fell in love with them! Stir-fries are probably my favorite way to eat prepared pea pods, but the crunch of a fresh pea pod in a garden salad or just-picked sure is satisfying.
The edible pea pods should be ready for picking this Saturday, June 24 (the same day as the Strawberry Shortcake Social). A u-pick quart of pea pods is $3.