We will finally be open for the Strawberry Season tomorrow – Tuesday 6/25.
We will have limited hours the first week as follows:
Tuesday (6/25) – 8AM-12PM
Thursday (6/27) – 8AM-7PM
Saturday (6/29) – 8AM-7PM
**Note: We may become picked out at any day or time due to demand. ALWAYS check facebook and/or the website to check on the patch before heading out. We will update if we are picked out and closed for the day**
Dont forget Saturday is also Strawberry Shortcake Social 11AM-3PM
Come get lunch, and a yummy desert! We will be serving hot dogs, Read More
We are teaming up with three other local farms to provide a new event – A Day in the Country. Tour as many of the participating locations below as you like!
White Pine Berry Farm: 9am – 6pm
- Wagon Rides, Corn Maze, Pumpkin and Raspberry Picking, Sweet Corn
- Lunch will be available from 11:30-1:00, but ADVANCE TICKETS ARE REQUIRED – Click here to purchase
- Adult Lunch: Grilled chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, Italian pasta salad, cut fresh fruit, buttered roll, coffee and punch ($20)
- Children’s Lunch: Hot dog, chips, chocolate milk, water or pop ($5)
Wolf Honey Farm: 9am – 4pm
- See how honey is removed and bottled, learn about bees and honey
- See other products made Read More
Mark your calendars so you don’t miss any of our family-friendly events this year!
River Falls Farmers Market: Saturdays, 8am – 12pm *June through October
Strawberry Shortcake Social: Saturday, 6/30, 11am – 2pm
Eat Local Co-op Farm Tour: Saturday, 7/14, 10am – 4pm
Day in the Country: Saturday 9/15, 9am – 6pm *Brand new event, more information to come!*
Fall Family Day: Saturday, 9/22, 10am – 3pm
See you soon!
What a wonderful year 2017 was. We have enjoyed having so many of you come out to pick fresh berries and get other produce, too. We were blessed with some good weather and had nice crops of all the berries. The strawberries and raspberries did very good, but this was the first year we had a significant crop of blueberries. They are slow growing, but are looking good. Currants are also growing in popularity and we will be planting more of them next year. We will have a new variety of strawberries for you to try called Malwina – it is a later variety. I really liked the flavor Read More