We are excited to announce we are working with Agave Kitchen from Hudson Wisconsin this year as the sponsor of our Corn Maze!
Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch Hours:
There is no entrance fee* to the farm. For the Corn Maze we charge $7 for Adults, $5 for ages 3-12, Under 3 is free!
*Entrance fee is collected on Fall Family Days, which includes the Corn Maze, see prices below.
A Day in the Country
Our opening day for the Corn Maze also falls on a special day designed to help you enjoy “A Day in the Country”
We are teaming up with 3 other local farms to provide you a Read More
We are teaming up with three other local farms to provide a new event – A Day in the Country. Tour as many of the participating locations below as you like!
White Pine Berry Farm: 9am – 6pm
- Wagon Rides, Corn Maze, Pumpkin and Raspberry Picking, Sweet Corn
- Lunch will be available from 11:30-1:00, but ADVANCE TICKETS ARE REQUIRED – Click here to purchase
- Adult Lunch: Grilled chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, Italian pasta salad, cut fresh fruit, buttered roll, coffee and punch ($20)
- Children’s Lunch: Hot dog, chips, chocolate milk, water or pop ($5)
Wolf Honey Farm: 9am – 4pm
- See how honey is removed and bottled, learn about bees and honey
- See other products made Read More
Mark your calendars so you don’t miss any of our family-friendly events this year!
River Falls Farmers Market: Saturdays, 8am – 12pm *June through October
Strawberry Shortcake Social: Saturday, 6/30, 11am – 2pm
Eat Local Co-op Farm Tour: Saturday, 7/14, 10am – 4pm
Day in the Country: Saturday 9/15, 9am – 6pm *Brand new event, more information to come!*
Fall Family Day: Saturday, 9/22, 10am – 3pm
See you soon!
It is our joy to host weddings at White Pine! We love that our home will host some of your most treasured memories. We’ve compiled some frequently asked questions and answers to help you as you search for your wedding venue.
- What does the hosting my wedding at WPBF include?
- Full access in the barn (main level, balcony, basement level) and the grounds surrounding the barn
- Tables and chairs to seat 250 people
- 2 portable restrooms (1 handicap accessible) and 1 portable hand wash station
- Nearby fire pit (as long as there are no burn restrictions)
- We have some decorations available (twinkle lights, draped tulle fabric, a few wood table covers, burlap and lace runners, birch wood stands)
- A Read More