We are excited to announce we are working with Agave Kitchen from Hudson Wisconsin this year as the sponsor of our Corn Maze!
Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch Hours:
There is no entrance fee* to the farm. For the Corn Maze we charge $7 for Adults, $5 for ages 3-12, Under 3 is free!
*Entrance fee is collected on Fall Family Days, which includes the Corn Maze, see prices below.
A Day in the Country
Our opening day for the Corn Maze also falls on a special day designed to help you enjoy “A Day in the Country”
We are teaming up with 3 other local farms to provide you a Read More
We are teaming up with three other local farms to provide a new event – A Day in the Country. Tour as many of the participating locations below as you like!
White Pine Berry Farm: 9am – 6pm
- Wagon Rides, Corn Maze, Pumpkin and Raspberry Picking, Sweet Corn
- Lunch will be available from 11:30-1:00, but ADVANCE TICKETS ARE REQUIRED – Click here to purchase
- Adult Lunch: Grilled chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, Italian pasta salad, cut fresh fruit, buttered roll, coffee and punch ($20)
- Children’s Lunch: Hot dog, chips, chocolate milk, water or pop ($5)
Wolf Honey Farm: 9am – 4pm
- See how honey is removed and bottled, learn about bees and honey
- See other products made Read More
Mark your calendars so you don’t miss any of our family-friendly events this year!
River Falls Farmers Market: Saturdays, 8am – 12pm *June through October
Strawberry Shortcake Social: Saturday, 6/30, 11am – 2pm
Eat Local Co-op Farm Tour: Saturday, 7/14, 10am – 4pm
Day in the Country: Saturday 9/15, 9am – 6pm *Brand new event, more information to come!*
Fall Family Day: Saturday, 9/22, 10am – 3pm
See you soon!